Overview of the Allegiance Credit Union Share Kasasa Program
- The Allegiance Credit Union Share Kasasa Program (the "Program") is a loyalty program sponsored by Allegiance Credit Union (the “Institution”) through which the Institution’s eligible Kasasa accountholders (the "Referrer") can earn a referral bonus when they encourage their friends to open and maintain a Kasasa checking account with Allegiance Credit Union.
- Referrer will earn a bonus (“Referrer Bonus”) and the referred friend(s) ("Friend") will also earn a bonus (“Friend Bonus”) as set forth below.
- Please be aware that the Program can be discontinued at anytime at the discretion of Allegiance Credit Union.
- To be eligible to be a Referrer, the individual must be an Institution Kasasa accountholder who has not opted out of receiving email marketing from the Institution. Participation in the Program constitutes the Referrer’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to be a Friend, the individual must not currently have a Kasasa or reward account with Institution. Limit one Friend Bonus per person per Institution. Participation in the Program constitutes the Friend’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Referrer and Friend must be 18 years of age to participate.
Participating in the Program
- Referrer must follow the link provided in the Share Kasasa welcome email received from the Institution and indicate agreement to these Terms and Conditions to participate in the Program. Referrer will then be issued a unique URL (the “Share Link”) that can be shared on social networks, through email, or any other means for an unlimited number of times.
- Friend must follow the Share Link, enter the email they will use with their new Kasasa account with Institution, and agree to these terms to participate in the Program. The referral expires 180 days after the Friend completes this step (the “Expiration Date”). A Friend cannot sign up again using a Share Link associated with the Institution unless their previous referral record has expired.
- Referrer will earn Referrer Bonus and the Friend will earn a Friend Bonus as long as Program requirements are met. Tango Card, Inc. will deliver Referrer Bonus in the form of an Amazon.com Gift Card by email to the address Allegiance Credit Union has on file associated with the Referrer’s and the Friend’s Kasasa account.
- If you have questions regarding the redemption or usage of your Amazon.com Gift Card reward, call 877-558-2646. If you have other questions regarding the Program, please contact Allegiance Credit Union by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 405-789-7900.
- Friend will be asked to furnish an email address as a condition of opening the new Kasasa account at Institution. Email address of Friend(s) as supplied by Friend at the Share Link will be used to verify a referral match.
- Friends who do not meet both Institution and account eligibility policies, or fail to open a new Kasasa account for any other reason will not be eligible for a Friend Bonus.
- Bonuses will be paid to the Referrer and the Friend within 60 days after the Friend has opened their new Kasasa account at Institution and has earned rewards by completing the qualifying activity as specified in the Kasasa checking account disclosure (auto-qualification does not trigger the Share bonus). The qualifying cycle must be completed before the Expiration Date. Bonuses will not be paid if Friend fails to qualify for her / his Kasasa account rewards before the Bonus’ Expiration Date.
- Referral bonuses will be delivered as Amazon.com Gift Cards by email (sent by Tango Card, Inc.) to the email address associated with the applicable Kasasa account at the time Referrer or Friend, as applicable, meets the Program requirements.
Modifications and Termination of the Program
- Institution reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions set forth herein including, but not limited to, the methods through which Referrer and Friends may earn Program bonuses and the amount of Program bonuses that can be earned by referring friends at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Referrer or Friend's ability to receive a referral bonus.
General Terms and Conditions
- Institution reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Referrer or Friend who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal or state laws, statutes, or ordinances. Institution shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Institution is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Referrer or referred friends while participating in the Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, earning of Program bonuses, or an account holder’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Institution at its sole discretion.
- Any Program bonuses are net of taxes and the account holder is responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes if reported.
- Institution represents that it has procedures in place to comply with the CAN SPAM Act.
- By participating in this Program, you agree and give consent to Institution to transmit emails and other communications to you concerning this Program and your participation therein. By participating in this Program, a Friend agrees that Institution may share non-personal aggregate information regarding the status of the referral with the Referrer. Referrers agree to not use the Referral Email system to transmit spam or any other communication that is unrelated to this Program or that is not for the purpose of referring Institution services, as determined in Institution’s sole discretion. Institution is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Referrers or Friends while participating in the Program.
- Due to the existence of blockers and filters, we cannot guarantee that a given email message notification will be delivered. Institution is not responsible for non-delivery of emails due to SPAM filters, ISP or email hosting services practices, interference by personal settings (sent to "junk mail") to human error (typos) or any such interruption in delivery that can occur beyond the control of Institution.
Limitation of Liability
- By participating in the Program, each Referrer and Friend acknowledges that technical processing and transmission of information on the Institution’s Web site may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Institution is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information; (b) problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Referrer; (c) any human error or printing error; (d) any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission; (e) problems relating to computer equipment, software, or inability to access the Institution Web site; or (f) any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction.
- Except where prohibited, each Referrer and Friend agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (i.e. only costs associated with participating in the Program), but shall not include attorneys' fees under any circumstances; and (c) Referrer / Friend hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- If in Institution's opinion, there is any suspect or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Program or the associated bonuses, or if a computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Program, Institution reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or discontinue the participation privileges of any individual involved in any such harmful or illegal activities, and to modify or suspend the Program, or to terminate the Program. Discontinued participation privileges may result in the loss of all accumulated rewards benefits. Any attempt by a Referrer or Friend or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Institution reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this Program via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible, in addition to any other remedies available in law or in equity. Use of automated, programmed, falsified or the like entry devices or programs is prohibited and all such entries are void.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of OK, without regard to conflict of law principles.